Monday, September 04, 2006


Vienna, Day 5.

Vienna is a city full of music: I pass by some buildings in a quiet part of town....and the sounds of someone practicing cello reach me from an unseen window. I return to the Youth Hostel room in mid-afternon, someone practicess arpeggios on a piano. Not to mention, of course, the numerous street musicioans, concerts sold as if in a market, sheet music and instrument stores, and museums.

What a nice city for one's ears.

Strolled by the houses by Friedensreich Hundertwasser (remember him? He's the architect who built the beautiful Martin-Luther Gymnasium in Wittenberg that I told you about) in the afternoon. They are way cool. I would show you pictures but stupid Streamload/Mediamax destroyed them in their wonderful "forced upgrade"/migration/move. The best I can do is to show you one very short movie that unfortunately doesn't do the houses any justice.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: DO NOT USE STREAMLOAD/MEDIAMAX FOR YOUR FILE STORAGE NEEDS.

No comments: