Sunday, June 25, 2006


Lyon, Day 1.

N, a company I had been flirting with since February, has asked me to go interview at their site in Switzerland. Most of today, therefore, was spent finishing up some errands (laundry, post office, etc), doing some minor shopping, and catching up on some technical reading in preparation for the visit, as my flight leaves tomorrow.

So. With my greatest apologies, I'll be disappearing from the blogosphere for a couple of days while I momentarily return to my previous life as a serious (ha ha!) and responsible algorithms engineer, and will write for you again once I've turned back again into a wanderer.

In the meantime, I invite you to take a nice vacation....from my vacation.

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It sure is quiet in here.

Elisa said...

Ah. My apologies. I'm working on it, I promise. You should see how many complaints I've already received about it in person! Just a teeny weenie little bit more time, I promise.